The Visa Commerce product team is looking for a candidate who is passionate about innovating and delivering differentiated loyalty and offers solutions using Visa's transaction data. This highly motivated individual will be responsible for coordinating efforts with internal and external stakeholders to identify product enhancement needs, implement enhancements and help
execute client launches to maximize adoption and utilization of Visa's powerful suite of Loyalty and Offers products. Job Description
This role will be part of the product management team responsible for managing a suite of API-based
product solutions and driving global expansion of new products from pilot to
- Interface with business stakeholders to understand product enhancement needs and help define
- Collaborate with technology partners to design and implement enhancements, support releases, and
- Create, review and/or approve stories, business requirements, design documents, and other technical artifacts
- Work with implementation and client management teams to launch new clients and support product
related requests from existing clients
- Lead documentation of functionalities to help stakeholders understand product capabilities
Additional Information Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
- The successful candidate will have 6+ years of product development experience in payment or loyalty & offers space.
- Experience with API-based products and web services architectures (SOAP, JSON, REST)
- Knowledge of technical standards and development concepts and ability to work with technology partners to find optimal solutions.
- Experience with drafting stories, business requirements and use cases
- Experience in agile processes and methodology
- Experience with Hadoop, SQL, exposure to reporting tools like MicroStrategy and Tableau etc.
- Good communication skills: written, verbal, interpersonal, and proactive.
- Bachelors in Business or Computer Science preferred.
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind
- making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working
with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout
the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories
in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.