This senior program manager will work in the R&D organization and will be responsible for assessing R&D operational models, creating alternatives, and recommending models to executives for consideration. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of Dell organizations and processes, including Dell Enterprise R&D operations. Dell Global Operations and Supply Chain, the Dell Offer Lifecycle Process, Dell Services, and other Dell entities. This program manager will be responsible for helping plan and implement efficient processes for collecting, organizing, and acting upon product attribute requests coming from internal business units into the Server R&D organization. This will include a degree of org design, workload sizing, and budgeting to the extent required to plan and implement the desired process.
* Minimum of 5 years experience in a Dell Product Development Program Management role
* Working knowledge of the Dell Offer Lifecycle Process
* Extensive knowledge of Dell organizations and processes, including Dell Enterprise R&D operations. Dell Global Operations and Supply Chain, the Dell Offer Lifecycle Process, Dell Services, and other Dell entities.
* Bachelors degree and 8-10 years of product development program management experience (or Masters degree and 5-7 years of experience).
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Organizing and planning skills.
* Priority setting skill.
* Prior experience working with global development organizations.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
* Ability to present clear and concise information to team, internal customers, and external customers.
* Ability to build effective teams.
* Prior experience in leading process definition/improvement teams.
* Ability to influence senior executives
**Job:** **Engineering - Program Management*
**Organization:** **Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions*
**Title:** *Program Mgmt Sr. Consultant*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *16000O2G*
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.