Program/Process Engineer will drive process improvement through emersion into multiple aspects of the business over the long term. Their primary role is to drive and manage existing process and developing improved strategies for execution. This role supports, coordinates, and facilitates projects and structured process improvement activities that are aligned to our business goals.
In this role you will be accountable for the day to day oversight of the processes that involve development of data collection methodologies, establishing and measuring performance against requirements, identifying risk management and cost efficiency opportunities, driving implementation of the improvements and reporting process performance to leadership and management.
- Measures and tracks performance of key processes.
- Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identifies and implements process improvements and drives issue resolution/risk mitigation activities
- Works on cross-functional projects.
- Partners with business customers to understand business needs and requirements to provide recommendations and improvements to the processes.
- Creates project reports, presentations, business cases, diagrams and align proper resources.
- Contributes to and implements standards and changes to business processes.
- Provides assistance in performing process quality and compliance audits.
- Develops and maintains formal process documentation including procedures and process flow diagrams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary due to the dynamic nature of collaborations with customers, vendors, and others, solving business problems together.
- Meets frequently with key stakeholders or performs required to complete the work.
- Strong project management ability alongside a desire to engage hands-on when required
- Able to dive deep while seeing the big picture
- Demonstrate a strong track record of team leadership, handling multiple projects
- Demonstrate a strong track record of problem solving and a very strong analytical capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5 years' experience with data center infrastructure and data center operational processes
- Some coordinated travel required
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Seven years of project management, product design or related experience preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.