The shift for this role will be Sunday - Thursday: 4pm to 12am or 5:00pm to 1:00am
Under general supervision of the designated Manager responsible for the deployment of program support and applications using change control procedures and policies.
1. Facilitates communication between system developers system customers and other stakeholders.
2. Maintains the integrity of various data processing procedures.
3. Ensures the department maintains and executes standards.
4. Updates the applicable tracking system status reports.
5. Facilitates the understanding and use of change management best practices procedures and methodologies to application development teams.
6. Assists in the facilitation of change notification to the end user community.
7. Provides status and communication on projects to the next level of management.
8. Complies with all appropriate policies procedures and safety rules and regulations.
9. Performs related duties as assigned. Qualifications:
Requires some training in fields such as business administration accountancy sales marketing computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year Bachelor's Degree program technical vocational training or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires one (1) to two (2) years directly related and progressively responsible experience.
- Strong computer skills in order to operate effectively with company systems and programs; detailed knowledge of applicable computer applications used at ICS
- Working knowledge of wholesale supply chain operations and industry knowledge
- Working knowledge of change control standards applications and practices
- Demonstrated ability to work in a project team environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail