Ongoing strategy development for Coca-Cola Company to transition in the new age of media buying - to ensure ongoing media cost efficiencies, campaign effectiveness but most importantly ownership of campaign level data by determining best operating model with agencies and vendors across each phase and stage of the complex programmatic environment.
There are a variety of operating models on how clients can leverage programmatic - currently the recommendation for TCCC is to adopt a hybrid model, and implementation of this process has to start - the value to the business will be campaign level data, not only will this allow further precision marketing, but data is a new currency and ownership means we will have efficiencies vs if we have to acquire this data.
It will also ensures transparency on media costs, in an environment where ad fraud is very prevalent.
- Determining strategy and implementation required through ongoing evaluation, selection, deployment of tools and technologies for TCCC to ensure optimal marketing ROI via programmatic.
- Ongoing evolution of agency management as it relates to partnership and performance evaluation of programmatic - this includes but is not limited to media and specialist agency selection policy and process, determining agency remuneration, performance metrics and evaluation and transparency.
- System capabilities: Leverage DIQ to build learning agenda for organization with regards to programmatic.
- Co-lead new process development with especially content team that will allow creation and delivery of dynamic, personalized content.
- Create support structure to ensure ongoing implementation across KO system - this includes DMP management:
- Manage relationship with preferred DMP to maximize all potential outputs
- Leading cross-functional program to drive ongoing strategic insights, cross channel campaigns and ongoing testing and optimization of programmatic process
- With Marketing Transformation create and enforce tag management across digital ecosystem with (Mobile, Web, in App, Social, Video etc.)
- Capture learnings to share with markets to continuously increase reach conversions and efficiencies of media and marketing performance - this includes data players, tech partners and attribution measurement
- Develop process with key BU's for small scale test cases to prove out business value of new initiatives that can be scaled
- Define and evolve workflow processes with a focus on scale for media tagging strategy data management, segment creation and segment activation using DMP
- Maintain knowledge around market and competitive landscapes, core technology product features, ongoing advancement of brand requirements, partners roadmaps and evolution timelines.
- Participate in holistic strategy development for TCCC media data analytics
- Subject matter expert to all media associates in the field (approximately 50 associates will lean on this person for direction).
- Supervising agencies on process and performance metrics
- Internally supervision of support in DMP management, Tagging protocol team etc.
• 3 - 4 Years Programmatic experience critical - either via Digital Agency or Technology Vendor
• Bachelor's degree is a required
- Ability to use Excel and PowerPoint
• Solid understanding of entire programmatic buying ecosystem
• Problem-solving nature and deep curiosity to uncover the best solutions to help brand reach or exceed performance indicators
• Conduct regular performance analysis of key partners and vendors and thus good communication and facilitation skills required
• Strategic thinking yet tactical in delivery and recommendations
• Strong understanding of 3rd party tracking and serving technologies
• Comprehension of online business marketing metrics
• Comfortable working in fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
• Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
• Collaborate with System, Customers, and other Stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
• Act like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
• Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
• Develop Self and Others: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top