Job Description: Position Summary:
Provide specialized technical support by performing upload and download related functions. This position requires a degree of technical ability to research and resolve issues, including special programming projects. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take inbound phone calls from technicians requesting uploads and downloads, programming information into new or existing accounts in response to tech request or by scope of work.
- Generates field service work order requests when unable to establish remote DLL session.
- Resolves technical issues through research and investigation and responds back to appropriate parties via phone.
- Performs and issues confirmations when specialized downloads have been completed.
Job Qualifications: Education:
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Minimum one year technical support, or data processing/call-center experience preferred
- Ability to perform technical research to resolve complex problems in various versions of security panels.
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills.
Johnson Controls offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Johnson Controls , we can prepare you for a career on a global scale. Johnson Controls is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer .
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.