Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
This position is entry-level and is typically held by individuals who are recent graduates or who have 1-2 years relevant industry experience. This position involves development and configuration of single components of a system under the direction of a more senior analyst/engineer.
This position is for the Software Oil and Gas division and will be located in Houston, Texas.
· Ensuring the development and functionality of solutions.
· Perform solution development activities that include but are not limited to: module analysis, system design, system development, documentation, testing and commissioning related to project work.
· Designing and developing of software for individual applications.
· Designing and configuring customer displays, reports and databases.
· Participating in providing project documentation.
· Performing project work on selective project assignments with guidance from senior staff.
· Fosters cooperation and collaboration among individuals in a work unit.
This job might be for you if:
• 0 to 2 years related post-secondary experience in software/systems development, or programming a solution in C, C , VB.Net, C#, Java and/or Perl.
• Software development lifecycle including design documentation, coding, and testing.
• Adaptability & flexibility to change.
• Self-motivation for learning.
• Results orientated.
• Independence and decision making.
• Strong analytical ability.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Able to manage multiple priorities.
• Troubleshooting skills.
• Customer orientated.
• Bachelor's in Engineering; preferably Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a Computer Science Degree.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.