1. Develop leading technology application using latest .Net technology in an Agile development environment.
2. Translate Business and functional requirements into a complete, multi-tier solution, including user interface, business logic, and database.
3. Implement solutions on the Microsoft .NET platform, within existing application development framework.
4. Follow the strategic direction of the department as a whole and provide suggestions to improve the company and department processes.
5. Maintain in depth technical expertise in all areas of Microsoft products, industry trends, and competitive offerings and apply it to the business needs of customers.
6. Balance the right solution against performance time cost and value.
7. Candidate should be able to work independently and be able to lead team initiative.
8. Participate in design of software to meet business requirements in a highly
9. Play a key role on data integration and middle tier teams delivering code
supporting middle tier business logic and data access layers
10. Provide technical documentation as required.
11. Participate in code reviews, planning sessions and daily status stand-ups.
1. Bachelor's degree (or any combination of foreign degrees, diplomas, or detail oriented credentials determined to be equivalent to a bachelor's or higher degree by a experience in evaluation service) in Information Technology, Computer Science. Engineering or related field.
2. Five years' experience as a .Net software engineer, developer or programmer.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
1. Advanced skills in developing web application in ASP.Net WebForms/MVC.
2. Experience in ASP.Net WebServices.
3. Advanced knowledge in C#.
4. Experience in developing Windows Applications or Windows Services using .Net
5. Proficent in SQL Server development.
6. High level of understanding of Agile/Scrum product development and project methodology.
7. Proficency with n-tier/distributed application development using web services.
8. Proficient in C#.Net.
9. Proficient in Visual Studio 2010.
10. Advanced Design and Development experience using object-oriented design principles.
11. Understanding of Rule-based software design and implementation.
12. Solution oriented, self-motivated, able to multi-task and willing to learn new terminology and business concepts.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.