You will be in a global internal support team to:
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION
- Evaluate, innovate, develop, and support any variety of internal PDIT automation systems geared to produce efficiency at scale.
- Able to differentiate and articulate the difference between good and bad design at numerous levels.
- Provide internal production system support
- Design production architecture, migration/upgrade solutions
- Participate in projects and influence project directions in compliance with PDIT technology standards.
- Create and adjust PDIT standards related to various automation and orchestration technologies.
- Help development team to improve Oracle product quality.
- Research new technologies across technology stacks and infrastructure layers
As part of this team, your responsibilities include:
JOB REQUIREMENTS Education
- Participate in production system architectures design. ( as individual matures to higher IC levels, this becomes an expected key responsibility ).
- Ensure production system stability and availability. ( as individual matures to higher IC levels, this becomes an expected key responsibility ).
- Plan and deploy production system migration/upgrade
- Involve and influence project directions in compliance with PDIT technology standards
- System debugging and performance tuning
- Work with development team closely to improve Oracle product quality
- Research and Develop new technologies
- DEGREE/MAJOR - Graduation mandatory (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related BS/MS degree)
- Master's Degree preferred
- Any Unix/DB/Storage certifications are an asset but not required
- Self-motivated and self-managing
- Excellent communication / follow-up / time management skills
- Ability to fulfill role/duties independently within defined policies and procedures
- Ability to balance multi-task and multiple priorities while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction is key
- Be able to work in an interrupt-driven environment
- Be able to work on multiple projects and willing to work on occasional weekend maintenance windows
- Ability to function both as an individual contributor as well as a team player
- Strong communication skills and fluent English
- The successful candidate will be self-sufficient able to work with minimal supervision.
- 1 years working experience supporting enterprise infrastructure environment
- Knowlege in Linux/Unix production system administration experience is a must.
- Knowledge in RDBMS, tuning and trouble shooting skills
- Web framework experience is a must.
- Ability to convert conceptual architectures into functional applications and infrastructures end to end.
- Ability and experience mapping stakeholder needs into functional requirements.
- Ability to anticipate emergence at scale in complex systems.
Work with Oracle*s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle*s global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the design, development, modifications, debugging, and evaluation of programs for use in internal systems within a specific function area.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.