- Candidate should have strong knowledge of IDM Industry Standards.
- Candidate should be IDM centric, with strong knowledge in LDAP, Identity Manager, and Access Manager.
- Candidate will be required to implement, maintain and review new and existing IDM environments.
- Candidate should be well versed with operations environment and should be able to triage/ troubleshoot the issues based on alerts/ escalations/ dashboards etc.
- Candidate should have exposure to CloudEM/ EMGC and should be willing to work to write custom monitors.
- Candidate will be working with Oracle Internet Directory as the primary Identity Store, with OpenLDAP, Oracle DSEE and OracleUnified Directory being the others.
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of Perl, JNDI and Shell Scripting as well as Oracle RDBMS.
- Weblogic/ Fusion Middleware knowledge is a must. Also OIF or any other federation product experience would be a plus.
- Candidates will work closely Oracle IDM development in resolving bugs and implementing new functionality. Candidate will be required to work independently as well as part of small and larger team.
- Candidate will be closely involved in supporting the corporate Cloud offering's IDM environment. Weekend work is expected and candidate must be willing to work in weekend shifts.
Work with Oracle*s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle*s global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.