Oracle Fusion Cloud Operations
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together-in the cloud and in the data center. By eliminating complexity and simplifying IT, Oracle enables its customers-400,000 of them in more than 145 countries around the world-to accelerate innovation and create added value for their customers.
Oracle delivers the most comprehensive portfolio of cloud solutions for business, IT, and development needs, including software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS), and data as a service (DaaS). Oracle Cloud helps businesses offload IT management so they can focus on their priorities.
We are currently looking for technically skilled engineers to join Oracle's Fusion Cloud Operations team, focused on Oracle Application DBA and Weblogic Administration work. This position rotates weekend and occasional OnCall Support.
- 5 years of experience managing Oracle products within an enterprise IT operation
- Deep understanding of the Oracle Database architecture and features.
- Expertise in the areas of Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC), Automatic Storage Management (ASM), Data Guard (DG) and Recovery Manager (RMAN) and Exadata.
- Experience of Weblogic Administration per Industry standards is a must.
- Experience with Linux operating systems and virtualization.
- Expert level proficiency with performance tuning of application, operating systems, and storage.
- Experience of administering Oracle Ebusiness Suite or relevant ERP is a must.
- Understanding of Oracle Identity Management Stack including OAM,OIM,OID is desired.
- BS Computer Science or equivalent qualification from a reputed Institute.
- Excellent team, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Troubleshoot complex issues and ensures 100% uptime for mission critical customer environments.
Note: The preferred location would be either Bozeman MT or Nashua NH.Qualifications:
Work with Oracle*s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle*s global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.