Please apply, if you have the passion and drive to work in an environment where challenges are a norm, where individual
brilliance is valued and goes hand in hand with team performance.
Successful applicants should have/demonstrate:
• Enthusiasm and passion for building next-gen enterprise apps.
• In-depth knowledge and experience with one or more of the following languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL.
• 6 to 12 years IT experience in developing, supporting JAVA based applications.
• Strong communication skills(English),organizational and interpersonal skills .
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Ability to partner with the business team to understand business requirements and present ideas.
• Ability to work in a fast paced virtual environment that demands co-ordination with global/remote teams.
• Candidate must have a strong programming knowledge using JAVA/J2EE.
• Working knowledge of Oracle Fusion technologies (ADF, SQL, PL/SQL, Tool: Jdeveloper ) is desirable.
• Writing web services using JAVA and develop JAVA based business applications on UNIX platform is desirable.
• Working knowledge of Oracle ERP with domain knowledge in Oracle Financials (Order to Cash - Receivables, Credit Management, Collections, Tax, Cash Management etc) is desirable.
• Knowledge and prior experience in open source technologies, Web Frameworks, Client technologies like Java Script, JS technologies is desirable.
• Conversant with Agile methodology will be an added advantage.
• BS or MS in computer science or computer application.
Work with Oracle*s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle*s global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.