1) 10 Years in the Industry with a Oracle database Administration background. 2) Experience in Performance Tuning
3) Experience using Oracle enterprise manager to troubleshoot
4) Ability to participate in 24x7 activities
5) Excellent communication skills and must be detail oriented
6) Exposure to Oracle Fusion MiddleWare stack (weblogic layer) is a plus.
7) Exposure Oracle Applications Stack is a plus, eg : Oracle fusion applications
8) May take a lead role in project
Work with Oracle*s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle*s global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.