Oracle Applications Labs (OAL) is responsible for implementing and supporting the application solutions that allow Oracle to run its business. OAL is responsible for implementing, running, and improving nearly all of Oracle's Enterprise Applications: CRM, HCM, Financials and SCM. We use Oracle's own real-life business requirements as a "test bed" for innovation. We often race out ahead of standard product and build extensions and custom applications to meet the needs of our 100,000-employee, Fortune 100 Company. Once proven, our ideas and innovations quickly find their way back into core product.
Within OAL the Finance Customer Data Management team utilizes the latest Oracle technologies to develop the integration, propagation and Customer Data cleansing solutions associated with the rollout of new products and business processes required to ensure fast and accurate management of our Customer Data in the Cloud. Utilizing technologies such as Fusion Middleware 12G (EDQ, ODI, BPEL, SOA, Customer Hub) and Oracle's 12G database we develop solutions across Oracle's latest generation of Cloud and On-Premise applications including Oracle Sales Cloud, Fusion ERP and Oracle eBusiness Suite 12. Additional Details
Based at our headquarters in Redwood City, work with a world-class team to design, develop and implement the applications and integrations that Oracle uses to manage and propagate its Customer Data. As a Solution Architect, you will engage key stakeholders across Finance, Sales and HR business groups, IT organizations and Product Development to architect, design and deliver solutions for a shared Customer Data ecosystem in the Cloud. As the recognized expert for the Finance Customer Data domain you will be an advocate of Customer Data standards and lead and/or be involved in solution delivery related to cross LOB discussions from inception through to implementation. You will also work with product development to achieve product integration, interoperability and feedback for enhancements to the Cloud and Fusion Middleware product suites, as well as internal and external stake holders to get early validation for actual requirements being met by upcoming product features.
We are looking for a team player with:
- Solution Architect experience working on complex deployments with a proven successful track record in solution delivery
- A strong presence to represent requirements, critical thinking and the ability to express their thoughts in an influential manner to drive key decision making
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, the ability to work within a team as well as independently across Product Development, IT teams and key business stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment across time-zones with multiple teams and delivering within corporate driven deadlines
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn new technologies and processes quickly
- An understanding of Customer Data Cleansing applications and techniques would be an advantage
- 8 years IT experience, including experience within a Solution Delivery role
- BS or MS degree in Computer science or equivalent
Work with Oracle*s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle*s global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, lead the design, development, modification, debugging, and evaluation programs for extremely complex internal systems. Provide expertise to analyze existing programs or formulate logic for new internal systems. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Provide leadership and expertise in extremely complex internal systems, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommend and justify major changes to existing internal systems. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Ten or more years of related experience recommended.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.