1. Experience with Oracle Ebusiness suite 11i, R12.1.x, R12.2.x , Exadata, Oracle Technology products GRC, OBIEE, SOA suite, IDM, Webcenter
2. Experience with application install,upgrade, patching,customization, Interfaces - adpatch , adop, and overall administrations
3. Platform migrations,upgrade, and technical support experience
4. Performance Tuning and techniques ( SGAtuning, DB Tuning, Apps tuning ,use of tkprof ,AWR etc.)
5. Experience working with top consulting companies
6. Understand operation processes and procedures
7. Experience managing large teams & working with Global teams
8. Managing and completing projects on-time on budget.
9. Project portfolio management - Managing multiple technical projects at the same time
10. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
11. Attention to detail in every action and activity
12. A 'can do' attitude when facing new challenges and ambiguity
Preferred : US Citizen
Work with Oracle*s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle*s global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, lead the design, development, modification, debugging, and evaluation programs for extremely complex internal systems. Provide expertise to analyze existing programs or formulate logic for new internal systems. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Provide leadership and expertise in extremely complex internal systems, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommend and justify major changes to existing internal systems. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Ten or more years of related experience recommended.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.