We are looking for a C# Developer for a full time opportunity north of Uptown Charlotte.
If you are interested, please send your resume to Justin Liatsis @ firstname.lastname@example.org
• Develop and Modify computer programs of a high degree of complexity and scope, involving major organization activities and complex business problems
• Participate in problem analysis and system design as required, preparatory to program development
• Support Lean Projects
• Conduct detailed analysis and study of requirements for integrated systems and more complex single applications programs
• Perform necessary research analysis, program development, and preparation of documentation
• Maintain and Support existing VB and C# .Net applications
• Test, debug and implement new VB and C# .NET applications
• Maintain and support Axiom ERP software (Examples - Upgrade to new Releases, Installing Patches, Creating Reports and Extracting Data for reporting through ODBC)
• Proficiency in writing complex SQL Queries
• Integration of SQL with Excel
• Develop/Modify SQL Reports using SSRS
• Reading and interpreting Progress 4GL code
• Provide Help Desk support to end-users
• Improve and maintain personal technical capability in programming techniques and skills
• Maintain SOX compliant Environment and participate in testing of Sox Controls
• Other duties as required
• Develop/Modify Crystal Reports
• Accomplishes all tasks as appropriate.
Education and Experience
• BA/BS Degree in Computer Science
• Database Management in MS Access and SQL Server
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision & use own initiative.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent time management skills & ability to prioritize work effectively.
• Ability to work under pressure & deadlines.
• Able to work outside with normal office hours as business requires.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.