Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for the Statistical Programming Manager located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Statistical Programming Manager is accountable for programming team deliverables for the assigned clinical project. This role is that of a programming lead who plans and provides oversight of SAS programming activities (e.g., development, verification and documentation) in support of clinical trial reporting and submissions.
- Develops detailed programming strategy and planning of programming deliverables for the assigned project; capable of supporting complex clinical R&D analysis and reporting activities.
- Coordinates and oversees programming team activities and provides technical and project specific guidance to team members; ensures quality and on-time deliverables in compliance with departmental processes.
- Collaborates with cross-functional working group team members (both internal and external).
- In-depth knowledge of SAS programming, inter-departmental processes, and relevant Clinical R&D concepts.
- Working knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines, basic project management, and team leadership.
This role reports to the Statistical Programming Operations Functional Lead. This role is an individual contributor role, although will be responsible for leading others.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher and/or equivalent in computer science, mathematics or other scientific field (or equivalent theoretical/technical depth) is required.
- A minimum of 8 years SAS programming experience with increasing responsibility, in a pharmaceutical/clinical trial environment is required.
- Fluent English written and verbal communications skills are required.
- Experience planning programming activities and leading teams of programmers is required.
- Experience working with external vendors/CROs is preferred.
- Oncology therapeutic area experience is an asset.
- Travel up to 20% may be required.
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.