Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Statistical Programming Manager located in Spring House, PA or Titusville, NJ.
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C. develops treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide. Research and development areas encompass novel targets in neurologic disorders, gastroenterology, oncology, infectious disease, diabetes, hematology, metabolic disorders, immunologic disorders, and reproductive medicine.
This Statistical Programming Manager is accountable for programming team deliverables for the assigned clinical project. This role is that of a programming lead who plans and provides oversight of SAS programming activities (e.g., development, verification, and documentation) in support of clinical trial reporting and submissions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of detailed programming strategy and planning of programming deliverables for the assigned project; capable of supporting complex clinical R&D analysis and reporting activities.
- Coordinating and overseeing programming team activities and provides technical and project specific guidance to team members.
- Ensuring quality and on-time deliverables in compliance with departmental processes; collaborates with cross-functional working group team members (both internal and external).
- In-depth knowledge of SAS programming, inter-departmental processes, and relevant Clinical R&D concepts.
- Working knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines, basic project management, and team leadership
- Pharmaceutical early development programming experience is preferred.
This role reports to the Statistical Programming Operations Functional Lead. This role is an individual contributor role, although will be responsible for leading others.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher and/or equivalent in computer science, mathematics or other scientific field (or equivalent theoretical/technical depth) is required.
- A minimum of 8 years SAS programming experience with increasing responsibility is required.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical/clinical trial environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skill is required.
- Experience planning programming activities and leading teams of programmers is required.
- Experience working with external vendors/CROs is preferred.
- Oncology therapeutic area experience is highly desirable
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring HouseOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.