Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Statistical Programming Manager located in Raritan, NJ or Titusville, NJ.
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C. develops treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide. Research and development areas encompass novel targets in neurologic disorders, gastroenterology, oncology, infectious disease, diabetes, hematology, metabolic disorders, immunologic disorders, and reproductive medicine.
This Statistical Programming Manager is accountable for programming team deliverables for the assigned clinical project. This role is that of a programming lead who plans and provides oversight of SAS programming activities (e.g., development, verification and documentation) in support of clinical trial reporting and submissions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of detailed programming strategy and planning of programming deliverables for the assigned project Capable of supporting complex clinical R&D analysis and reporting activities
- Coordinates and oversees programming team activities and provides technical and project specific guidance to team members
- Ensures quality and on-time deliverables in compliance with departmental processes
- Collaborates with cross-functional working group team members (both internal and external).
- This role requires an in-depth knowledge of SAS programming, inter-departmental processes, and relevant Clinical R&D concepts
- This role requires a working knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines, basic project management, and team leadership.
This role reports to the Statistical Programming Operations Functional Lead. This role is an individual contributor role, although will be responsible for leading others.Qualifications
- This position requires Bachelor’s degree or higher and/or equivalent in computer science, mathematics or other scientific field (or equivalent theoretical/technical depth)
- A minimum of 8 years SAS programming experience with increasing responsibility, in a pharmaceutical/clinical trial environment is required
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skill is required
- Must have experience planning programming activities and leading teams of programmers
- Experience working with external vendors/CROs is desired
- Late Development CV/Met therapeutic area experience is highly desirable
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function