- Sign on bonus and relocation bonus available for hospital experienced nurses.
Lone Peak Hospital is a 30-bed hospital on the Lone Peak Medical Campus. Built to better meet healthcare needs of people in Draper and other South Valley communities. Riding a substantial population jump of 70% over the last 20 years, the suburban community and its residents are ready for the inpatient services of a hospital, especially for obstetric care and surgery services. Registered Nurse Progressive Care Unit: Full-Time Nights
Under the general direction of the Department/Clinical Manager, independently provides holistic, ndividualized care using the nursing process for patients routinely seen on the unit. Demonstrates clinical competency, nursing judgment, teaching skills, and a commitment to improving the quality of patient care. Independently performs general and unit-specific clinical skills. Contributes to Lone Peak's Hospital Department of Nursing and the nursing profession in a positive manner.
The PCU is a small 4 bed unit at Lone Peak Hospital that does require the nurse to float to the Medical/Surgical Unit. Become part of a hospital that gives you the ability to be part of a family community at Lone Peak Hospital.Qualifications:
- Current Utah State Registered Nurse licensure or RN Compact Licensure.
- Progressive Care nursing experience preferred; 2-3 years of experience.
- Current BLS preferred. Must obtain BLS within 30 days of hire and maintain certifications.
- Current ACLS preferred. Must obtain ACLS within 6 months of hire and maintain certifications.