Why We Like Working for StoneSprings!
At our facility, we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care. Click here to see what some of our team members have to say about being a part the HCA team
Located outside of Washington, DC in the historic Loudoun County, StoneSprings Hospital Center, a 124- bed acute care facility, lies in an area full of attractions including historic parks, horseback riding, dining, shopping, and more! StoneSprings Hospital Center is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, which is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S where healthcare opportunities are almost unlimited!
- Utilizes appropriate resources to complete assignment within allocated time period
- Adapts to changes in volume/acuity demands
- Remains calm in crisis situations
- Adheres to Attendance and Tardiness Policy
- Supports responsible staffing decisions (cancels, places staff on hold/on call, calls in on hold/on call staff appropriately
- Demonstrates problem solving ability using appropriate resources
- Graduate of an NLN Accredited Nursing Program
- Current license as RN in the Commonwealth of Virginia or Compact State. BLS and ACLS certification through American Heart Association is required upon hire.
- Less than one year clinical experience in an acute care facility within the last 5 years plus specific unit requirements
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom