Under general direction of the Sr. Mgr, Revenue Cycle, responsible for providing general project financial and accounting support to the Lash Finance department. This includes tracking actual expenses versus budget, preparing project and program financial reports, and tracking project financials. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Responsible for providing support with general accounting matters related to one or more projects including billing to contracts, and providing Operations with the billing information to ensure accurate billing information is issued to clients.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, cost budgets and miscellaneous project set-up duties including all project setups in the billing system and providing guidance on how to set up in our time tracking system. Produces monthly reports on AR to help with collections and past due issues.
- Acts as liaison by coordinating accounting matters between Operations, external clients and FP&A in other ABC businesses.
- Performs financial account verification, audit, processing, account reconciliation and reporting activities.
- Verifies general ledger coding on invoices ensuring that capital and expense items are correctly allocated.
- Ensures that projects are in compliance generally accepted accounting principles.
- Assists project managers with review, presentation and communication of financial results.
- Generates ad hoc accounting reports as needed.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year Bachelor's Degree program, technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education; Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and CPA preferred. MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of accounting practices and principles
- Working knowledge of accounting and planning software packages
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.