Posted: January 31, 2017
Reference ID: 283859422
Adecco is currently recruiting for an experienced Project Accountant for our client located in Anaheim, CA. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsible for tracking, analyzing, and reporting project financial status. Supervises financial and accounting staff, ensuring that procedures and policies are in place to facilitate effective and efficient financial reporting compliant with local, state and corporate policies. Directs fiscal operations relating to financial planning, funds management, accounting, reporting and disbarment. Other responsibilities include monthly general labor reporting for all operating expenses including payroll and capital expense, monthly projection, annual budget and annual audit.
• Close process and financial review
• Manage accounts Receivable and Billing
• Manage accounts payable direct and pass thru payments
• Monitoring and internal controls
• Supervise financial/accounting staff
• Plan activities to meet project deadlines
• Prepare/analyze monthly reports
• Maintain customer relationship
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree or higher in business, accounting, finance or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3-5 years accounting experience.
• Must have demonstrated Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), be able to interpret balance sheets and profit/loss reports, and write and implement financial management policies and procedures.
• Must be able to budget and forecast across multiple funding streams and communicate the contract's financial position.
• Proficient computer skills and ability to use general office equipment.
• Must have excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work across all levels of management and staff.