Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Project Administrator job in Clarksville, TN. This is a temporary opportunity. As a Project Administrator you will be responsible for project set-up and monitoring the progress of the projects, as well as customer billing. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Project Administrator job include:
• Project set-up, monitoring the progress of the project and Customer billing.
• Works closely with Project Managers and with customers ensuring the project is completed on time.
• Works with a multiple project portfolio of less than $5,000,000, subcontracts of less than $250,000 and project values of less than $750,000, issuing 1 or 2 subcontracts per project
• Setting up large complex projects, and seeing project through to full completion
• Closely interact with assigned project staff, project managers, and customers communicating project related information and updates.
• Monitors and adjusts AIA schedule of values
• Provides assistance in forecasting of corporate revenue projection
• Evaluate and report on potential contractors' financial status, experience and safety history
• Communicate project concerns with Project Manager and legal staff
• Validates cost to date and reconciles project data in business system
• Coordinates with various staff for accurate and timely recording of project costs, including time sheets, daily reports, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
•Education/Experience: 8+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Excellent user of Microsoft Office products
• Prior experience in general accounting, project scheduling
•Microsoft Project Blue Belt Certified, Project Management Profession Certification a plus
• Familiarity with the installation and operations of Energy Management Systems, HVAC Systems and/or Temperature Controls is a plus
• Ability to read and comprehend construction contract's terms and conditions. Ability to write professional business correspondence. Can effectively prepare and deliver information in formal presentations to customers, clients, and other associates of the organization.
• Ability to work with large dollar amounts and to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Valid Driver's License
Monday-Friday, 8a-5p, with competitive pay!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Project Administrator job in Clarksville, TN or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.