Modis Engineering is currently recruiting for a Project Administrator job opportunity located in Cleveland, OH. Qualified candidates will have 0-3 years in sales or commercial operation experience. This is a 6-month part-time contract role with a leading electrical global company.
Project Administrator job responsibilities include:
• Update product information in online catalog (MDM), Smart Catalog, and Print Catalog. Address backlog of new products and spec changes.
• Create documentation guide on key Product Management Process (SOP)
• Track and communicate product listing and packaging status across all product lines
• Facilitate NPI day activities including logistics, presentations, sell sheets, spec sheets for new NPI.
• Work with IT to categorize product images as part of MDM maintenance and create a process for future nomenclature of product images in MDM
• Create a "book of knowledge / best practices" for the PM
• Assist / ensure is TS/MQAS conformance
• BS/BA degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Strong analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Good presentation skills
• Good organizational skills
If you are interested in this contract Project Administrator job opportunity in Cleveland, OH then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Laura Sanchez at 216-750-6231 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled