Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
The Technology organization within Visa, Inc. is responsible for all systems, technology and processing platforms, networks, and the development required to support the business demands of the company.
The Technology Planning & Business Operations organization provides key business management oversight and integration across the Technology organization. This includes driving investment planning & budgeting, project & portfolio management, workforce planning activities, strategic initiative program management, and communications activities. The team is focused on improving efficiencies, transparency, consistency and collaboration within the Technology organization and other key cross-functional stakeholders.
Reporting to the Director of Reporting & Analytics, this position interacts with a wide range of stakeholders within Technology, cross-functional Program Management Offices (PMOs), Finance, as well as senior leadership.
Key deliverables for this role include:
- Drive project and program reporting efforts, establishing executive-level summaries and overviews of investments, and ensuring reporting accuracy and quality assurance.
- Create, maintain and own Executive reporting deliverables, dashboards, and operational Technology metrics that are needed to maximize decision-making and provide executive visibility.
- Develop KPIs, dashboards, and other program health tracking mechanisms to provide visibility to key stakeholders on large-scale programs. This will include working with key stakeholders to define key performance measures, driving program analytics, and supporting broader program management efforts.
- Support the technology executive purchase approval process which requires manage incoming requests, review of purchase requests to ensure controls and checks are in place and work with procurement, finance and technology teams to ensure accuracy and completeness of each purchase request
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or a related field.
- 5+ years of proven experience in business analytics, reporting, and data visualization.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with an attention to detail. In particular, a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels, capable of summarizing and communicating key financial information and business strategy at an executive level.
- Solid analytical and quantitative skills with experience taking raw data and drawing actionable insights from it. Comfortable with one or more reporting systems such as SQL, Excel, MS Access and Analytics tools such as Tableau, Power BI, OBIEE, etc. to develop dashboards.
- Outstanding written communication, analytical and problem-solving skills. Skilled in the creation of presentations, new reporting mechanisms and other documents.
- High attention to detail with ability to synthesize information from multiple sources for a variety of audiences including technology and business executives.
- Consulting experience preferred.
- Strong process orientation and demonstrated ability to define and document new or improved financial, operational, and business processes and reporting mechanisms. Ability to map out as is and to be processes, and identify opportunities to streamline and/or automate processes utilizing tools and process improvements.
- Working knowledge of financial systems such as Oracle Hyperion or SAP.
- Ability to work independently with strong time management and ability to execute on multiple concurrent deliverables
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- PMP, Lean Six Sigma, or similar certification preferred.
- Understanding of procurement policies, procedures, and their application (e.g. processing purchase requisitions, purchase orders, executing RFP's etc.) a plus
- Experience in the Payments and/or Technology industry a plus
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.