Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 925599169
A Project Analyst Winston Salem/Greensboro, NC is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this role, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day activities under guidance of management supporting the planning, execution and/or maintenance of Project Office processes. Activities include the preparation for, execution of and/or maintenance of: high, medium, and/or low-risk project management processes, merger, acquisition, divestiture and integration process, program management process and/or portfolio management processes. Assist in completion of program/project activities to ensure successful implementation, conversion and/or integration events. Manage small initiatives with limited scope within the program or individual project. Assist in development of new project analyst associates, including interviewing, training, skill assessment and mentoring. This is a minimum 6-month (possible contract-hire) position starting immediately.
The job responsibilities for the Business Analyst position in Winston Salem/Greensboro, NC include:
Assist in development, maintenance and/or navigation of Project/Program:
- Scope and objective to ensure all expected deliverables are met
- Project plans/schedules, by coordinating with team members to identify key milestones, project activities, dependencies, progress, risks and timelines.
- Detailed planning and/or conduct of implementation/conversion/integration events including reserving, coordinating and communicating key logistical information necessary to support the event.
- Status and/or decision material for reporting to Executive Management, senior business leaders, staff and/or vendors on a regular basis to ensure all relevant business and other critical information are clearly and expeditiously shared.
- Business measurements, critical success factors and requirements needed for each implementation/conversion/integration event.
- Phase-gate approval/progression (including stakeholder communication and readiness).
- Post-implementation/conversion/integration activities, such as documentation of lessons learned sessions and other program close-out tasks.
- Miscellaneous deliverables, including project charter, project meeting agenda and minutes, issue/action item log, risk log, leadership review deliverables, integrated project plan and test plans.
Subject matter expert for project repository and project portfolio management solutions utilized to managed project information. Maintain project information in respective solutions to ensure project information is current, accurate and meaningful. Information includes, but not limited to, milestones, required resources, schedule updates, status updates, budget, risks/issues and supporting documentation/attachments. Help project manager review key project-related reports in order to monitor project/program information.
Combine standard process knowledge and project/program experiences to contribute though leadership into planning and maintenance of each project events. Ensure continuity of, and compliance with, Project Office methodology while also considering the unique factors and circumstances of each initiative.
Collaborate with project stakeholders, team members and service providers in collecting project status and information.
Remain aware of corporate technology, infrastructure, standards, processes and strategic direction to use these tools to help guide the project in accomplishing project/program objectives.
Provide input to Project Management on potential alternatives, improvement opportunities, dependencies and risks that may impact the project/program.
Manage small project initiatives with limited scope.
Assist in on-boarding and development of new project analyst including interviewing, training, skill assessment, and mentoring.
Required Skills and Competencies:
Bachelor's Degree in Business or IT, or equivalent education and related training
Five years of professional consulting, project analyst or relevant industry experience, with three years of specializing in systems implementations, merger integration, business transformation and change management
If you are interested in this Project Analyst in Winston Salem/Greensboro, NC please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled