Product Release Group is responsible for ensuring the availability of Oracle's Software and Hardware Products and Services in our E-Business Suite applications according to Oracle standard processes and business practices. The group accomplishes this through part creation, model configuration, and pricing set up in the Inventory, Engineering, and Advance Pricing E-Business Suite applications. Detailed Description:
As part of the hardware release team, manage critical release activity, engage and collaborate with peer teams, oversee and implement key data in Oracle's e-Business Suite. Look for opportunity to streamline and develop process efficiencies that will be documented in accordance with Oracle's quality management system. Job Requirements:
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation.
- Completes tasks on time while working largely independently within defined department policies and procedures.
- Key skills:
- Solid organization and ability to re-prioritize when needed
- Influencing and negotiating
- Effective communication
- Process development
- Analysis and identify trends
- Problem solving and ability to implement process changes and/or improvements
- Some travel may be required.
- Prefer 3-5 years relevant experience and BA/BS degree.
- BA/BS in Business, Operations, Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years experience working in an operations, manufacturing, or order processing environment.
- Strong attention to detail and quality. Self reliant to quality check work before activation.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment across multiple job sites.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrates leadership qualities.
- Previous experience with Oracle Applications or similar ERP software a plus.
- Excellent in spreadsheet and presentation creation using Star Office or Microsoft.
Performs non-technical project completion using an internal customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery.
Develops project plans and coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex; independent judgment needed. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Prefer 5 years of project management or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.