A Project Architect job in Kalamazoo, MI is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. This position is responsible for the delivery of a completed project, including schematic design, design development, construction documents and construction administration. The Project Architect must be able to successfully lead a design team with exceptional quality and within schedule and budget. This position is fully responsible for project delivery, including responding to client needs, creating design solutions, coordinating design sub consultants and authoring construction documents.
Project Architect job responsibilities include:
• Perform routing to moderately difficult architectural projects with minimal supervision
• Carefully prepare working drawings, calculations, specifications, schedules and cost estimates on specific projects
• Produce a coordinated set of construction documents, including managing sub consultants and coordinating their work
• Ensure that projects meet applicable building codes, ADA guidelines and other Federal and State and Local Laws
• Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Architecture from an NAAB accredited institution
• Registered Architect in MI or able to obtain in 3 months
• Minimum 5 years' experience in an architectural practice; Minimum 1 year experience as Project Architect
• Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Revit Software
If you are interested in this Project Architect job in Kalamazoo, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.