Posted: January 14, 2017
Reference ID: 2034949559
Lead and complete large-scale, client-driven projects. Communicate with clients and customers to determine their needs or requirements. Develop, design, and implement improved business processes or solutions to meet consumer expectations. Assist with budgeting and financial status reports. 7 years of experience are required.
- Manage Budgets for a given function / portfolio and ensure low variance within the targets
- Interlock with Finance team and portfolio leaders on spend tracking and analysis
- Track and analyze accruals at department level
- Deliver operational and financial analysis as needed to drive continuous improvements in the business
- Take part and contribute to the Strategic and Fiscal year planning including budgeting
- Drive Financial Reviews through structure and rhythm. Drive Actions as a follow up to closure.
* Candidates must meet the minimum requirements outlined.
* Requirements: (Must have Qualifications)
- B.S. Accounting / Business Administration & Management
- 13 to 15 years of experience in IT preferably in Product development or Services
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Finance/ Business operations or similar roles
- Understanding of accruals, depreciation, P&L reporting .
- Very good understanding of Software / product development business including software / product support
- Financial / business acumen with hands on experience on budgets, operations analysis
- Relevant experience in planning, forecasting , budgeting and tracking
- Ability to collaborate at various levels and work as a team