Position Summary: As a Project Consultant, you will be responsible for managing aspects of project, including providing work plan guidance and direction to the project team members and oversee quality assurance of project execution activities.
* Manages project documentation, creates presentations and project status reports, arranges orientation and onboarding of new team members, and provides customer service, scheduling, and user training and support services.
* Directs activities related to the development and integration of business and technical requirements.
* Identifies opportunities to improve project results, communications, and operating efficiencies.
* Converts moderately complex business issues into viable solutions through documentation and analytical sessions with team members and consulting partners.
* Provides work direction for other project office administrators and personnel.
* Assists in maintaining all project-related materials (e.g. action plans, tracking tools).
* Participates in cross-team planning sessions.
* Represents the project management team at meetings.
* Briefs the directors and managers on project issues, process changes and project status.
* Prepares updates to the Program Directors and Corporate Governance Committee regarding key project plans commitments, and changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, budget, schedule, and scope changes.
* Assists in the development and maintenance of various policies and procedures effecting the operations of the project.
* Represents project directors and staff in various task forces and committees.
* Coordinates project activities and facilitates project meetings with team members and consulting partners.
* Drives project work product quality and schedule.
Required Qualifications:* Minimum three years of related work experience with project quality and/or project analyst experience.
* Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent detail orientation and time management skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficiency with Microsoft business software.Preferred Qualifications: * Home Infusion experience
Education:Education or experience equivalent to a four-year college degree.Business Overview:
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/