Reporting & Analytics:
- Develop and execute reports, metrics, and dashboards needed to convey business results. This may include working with the Performance & Analytics COE on development and delivery.
- Create insights against the data. Tell the story of performance and improvement and reflect trends over time.
- Identify areas for business improvement based on the results.
- May perform scheduled audits to ensure data accuracy and integrity and act as primary point of contact/subject matter expert to the functional areas.
Process Management and Improvement:
- Responsible for the communication, implementation, sustainability, and continuous improvement of processes.
- Ensure processes needed are established, implemented, and sustained.
- Maintain and control process documentation.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and conduct on-going business process analysis to identify opportunities, provide operational recommendations and facilitate process enhancements.
- Ensure the involvement of associates in the development and improvement of business processes.
- Assist all personnel in improvement of systems and processes.
- Report to top management on the performance of the applicable systems, and, any need for improvement.
- Train key personnel in the process of writing and analyzing processes and procedures.
- Prepare reporting and slides for operational review meetings.
- Prepare client invoice billing support for Finance.
- Report client metrics for BSNA monthly data capture process.
- Manage project plans of transitions, improvements, or other project implementations.
- Lead review meetings at times to support manager.
- Attend/ Perform all required trainings and meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- 1+ years related experience.
- Must have experience in documenting processes Familiarity with ISO.
- Strong observational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational, planning, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and handle multiple concurrent tasks with various deadlines.
- Must have intermediate PC skills in Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of pivot tables and v-lookup is required.
- Must communicate in English both verbally and in writing, Bilingual is a plus.
- Experience in Project Management and improvement concepts is preferred.
- Advanced technical skills in all Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Experience with SAP/Sinifex Reports, and Salesforce platforms.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.