This position is responsible for supporting the overall Meetings & Events supplier value proposition. Individual will need to support varied activities with global scope.
- Lead global coordination of individual preferred property relationships including tracking of contract status, on boarding, and payment
- Coordinate with technology providers to update preferred status flags and point of contact with preferred partners
- Monitor and review production reporting for preferred properties and develop recommendations for appropriate activity
- Produce ongoing newsletters and preferred supplier updates
- Maintain SharePoint resource site with preferred partners and including any changes to portfolio, updates to point of contact and changes to deals and offers
- Support overall adoption and steering activity across the global operations teams.
- Operate in a team-oriented environment with a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Ensure deliverables and high quality and meet team and partner needs
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of meetings industry experience
- Meetings operations experience a plus
- Demonstrated analytical skills and proficiency with MS Excel
- Outstanding project management skills and ability to manage details with accuracy
- Demonstrated partner relationship management skills
- This position may be located virtually
United States>New York>Virtual Location
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .