This is the coordination effort of a 400+ site WAN/LAN migration. The coordinators will be responsible for coordination between Network Engineers and third party vendors who will be delivering the equipment.
Must have LAN/WAN and MPLS experience.
- Coordination of activities for each scheduled MPLS cutover event, in accordance with policies and procedures set forth in the execution plans developed by the client the client program management
- Execution of defined tasks in each site specific policy and procedure manual provided by the client the client program management
- Technical escalation as necessary for events associated with each MPLS cutover event
- Day 0 and Day 1 support for each MPLS cutover event
- Troubleshooting of internal network systems up to the new edge device provided by a 3rd party carrier support team
- Creating and maintaining site documentation as required by the client the client leadership
- Demand Management and Capacity Planning to meet the MPLS cutover event schedule as defined by the client the client leadership
- Team performance management and reporting for MPLS cutover events, schedule, risks and GAP's as required by the client the client leadership
- Knowledge of IP routing protocols OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, QoS, GRE, WAN technologies, and MPLS
- A practical level of experience implementing and administrating common TCP/IP - based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, SMTP, etc.
- Design and support network infrastructure with latest technologies
- Strong network troubleshooting experience for enterprise WAN deployments
CCNA or equivalent and 3-5 years of experience with WAN routing deploymentsAbout TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.