This company's Director for the Southeast Region has a need for a Project Coordinator who will be based out of their Lisle facility. This a nationwide neutral host DAS and Small Cell Connectivity provider. The Program Director is based out of Atlanta and handles all ODAS work in GA, FL, AL, NC, SC, LA and TN. Because of that he needs someone who can work well being managed remotely.
Day to Day
* Supports the PMO by being on all emails and calls for this region.
* Support RFP responses and assist with presentations in PowerPoint.
* Work with Siterra Tool to update project trackers and keep them accurate
* Assist with meeting notes and running calls.
* Represent this group to other internal and external Stakeholders
* Work with internal home grown databases to extract information
* Take on more junior level PM responsibilities as required
* Candidate will need to process RFP's and work with sales team to understand requirements, schedule RFP Kickoff Calls, Schedule delivery of requirements within response period of RFP
The manager is looking for a candidate who is engaged and a self starter. He needs someone who can make smart decisions and stick with those decisions. There is little formal training. Candidates need to pick up quickly with OJT.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.