Project Coordinator for HR Firm
Location: New York, New York
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 380222297
Adecco is working with the top talent development and transition firms in the country. Our client, located in Midtown and with offices all over the US, is seeking a hands-on and innovate Project Coordinator to support the Executive C-suite transition division. This is a temp to hire opportunity for the right candidate!
This position is paying within a range of $25-32/hr. (depending on experience)
Responsibilities for this Project Coordinator job include:
- Interacting with high-level candidates and supporting them with travel arrangements, meeting coordination, and on boarding tasks.
- Tracking project activity data and costs associated with each participant in the program.
- Reporting, tracking reports and data insight duties
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations as needed
- Planning onsite and offsite events such as new client meetings and networking events
- Processing expenses for the department
- Utilizing social media sites such as LinkedIn to make connections with candidates and clients.
- Managing and tracking ad hoc projects for the team
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 3-7 years' experience in a project management or high level administrative capacity
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required, including PowerPoint, Excel (pivot tables a MUST), Outlook, and Word
- Must be extremely polished and able to work in utmost corporate, professional environment
- Must have exposure to systems like Concur, Salesforce, Webex
- A Bachelor's degree is highly preferred
- Ability to multi-task, have analytical skills and good judgment is required for the position
Benefits to you:
- Pay: $25-32/hr. (depending on experience
- Temp to perm, part-time opportunity for the right candidate
- Excellent exposure to work with the top executives in the nation
- Great Midtown location in NYC
- Work hours are 8:30-5:30, Monday-Friday; occasional overtime
- Benefits through Adecco which includes but is not limited to dental, medical, 401K, retirement plan, vacation time, etc.
If you qualify and are interested in this Project Coordinator role, please send attached resume and brief summary about yourself and why this role is a match for you.
Good luck applicants!