Project Coordinator I What you will do
What we look for Required
- The primary responsibility of the Project Coordinator is to assist the Sales Representatives in managing a portfolio of projects, coordinating with the customer, design manager, construction manager, and subcontractors.
- Will order/track and schedule equipment and material deliveries, assist in ordering and scheduling manpower and subcontractor labor, and prepare written documentation for customer correspondence, transmittals, reports, etc.
- Ensure that accurate paperwork is maintained for each project and that all supporting documentation is compiled, stored and readily available for inspection or query.
- Maintain the master job file and all project records such as change order log, RFI log, meeting minutes, technician time and material tickets, personal logs, etc.
- Notify appropriate personnel on changes to work scope, and assist sales personnel in creating change order requests.
- Coordinate the permitting process, delivery of documents & drawings, scheduling of sub-contractors, timely invoicing of projects, and the delivery of close-out documents.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, EXCEL, Power Point.
- Must Pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Positive Attitude.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Punctual and Accountable.
- Able to multi-task and work on a variety of projects in various stages of completion.
- EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer
Who we are
- 3-5 years' construction industry experience preferred.
- Associates Degree
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.