Our program is designed to mentor and develop talented individuals with strong leadership potential and strategic thinking capability. If you have the ability to work in a global, virtual environment, creating value through utilization of technology, business and financial expertise, this intern position may be right for you. We are looking for energetic, highly motivated individuals who are working to complete a Bachelor's level degree. We want people who can bring innovative ideas and fresh perspectives into our organization. Interns will be assigned challenging projects, providing you opportunities to apply classwork learning to practical work projects.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
In this role you’ll coordinate project activities and deliverables within our IT Project Management Office. Some of the responsibilities include:
• Provide support to our project managers
• Develop process documentation
• Develop user training
• Maintain existing and create new procedure guides
• Functionality testing
• Reporting requests and maintenance
• SharePoint site maintenance
• Other tasks, as assigned
We provide flexible scheduling to align with your school schedule, but prefer the majority of your work hours be during the 8a-5pm M-F time frame. Total hours per week will be around 10-20, with the option of more hours during the summer months and school breaks. In addition to your normal job duties, you’ll also have the opportunity to participate in coordinated activities to provide a comprehensive experience:
• Networking Lunches
• Resume Review
• Executive Luncheons
• Social Events
If that’s not enough, some of the other great perks include:
• Flexible scheduling to align with your school schedule and NO weekend hours!
• The option of more hours during the summer months and school breaks
• Casual dress code
• Free coffee, tea and soda!
• And best of all, great resume building content!Performs other duties as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
In order to participate in this internship, students must meet the following eligibility requirements as outlined:
• Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree
• Freshman or sophomore or junior standing in your major at a 4-year college as of August 2016
Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU ARE GRADUATING IN WINTER 2016 or SUMMER 2017.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network.