Project Coordinator job in Memphis, TN
Posted: December 21, 2016
Reference ID: 1978657455
A Project Coordinator job in Memphis, Tennessee is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. We are looking for project management candidates to support a HR group. This is a long-term contract opportunity and pays up to $25.00/hr.
Project Coordinator job qualifications include:
• Bachelors Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
• experience in working with a formal project mngt methodology
• Assists project manager in facilitation of project work breakdown sessions
• Formulates initial project schedule; maintains project schedule with minor oversight from project manager
• Assists project manager in the collection of key project metrics and health/progress indicators
If you are interested in this Project Coordinator job opportunity in Memphis, Tennessee then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Shea O'Shaughnessy at (503) 535-2580 or Shea.OShaughnessy@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled