Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Project Coordinator - Senior position in Phoenix, AZ! If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
1. Review lists of member and provider information to verify accuracy of information
2. Follow up with providers via phone/fax to obtain medical charts
3. Manipulate lists of member and provider information using Microsoft Excel to track and address issues and trends.
4. Look up and enter updates related to members and providers using a Web Interface or MS Access database.
5. Provider guidance to other staff through monitoring and maintaining performance and work flows
6. Identify and resolve issues with information received related to HEDIS measures.
7. Serve as team lead and provide guidance to others
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Must be comfortable and skilled using Microsoft Access and using MS Outlook for email
2. Must be competent working on many projects simultaneously and tracking/reporting upon them regularly to others
3. Must be self-motivated to solve problems, and comfortable working with physician offices to resolve issues, while communicating and interacting in a professional manner.
4. Must have experience using a photocopier or scanner, and comfortable looking up information on the Web
5. Must be capable of rapid and sustained data entry throughout the day.
1. Experience with HEDIS data collection and measures
Shift Start/End Time: 8am-5pm
Dress Code: Business Casual, (jeans okay)
This position is responsible for performing a wide variety of administrative support duties in a manner which will ensure a successful HEDIS audit that tracks and obtains medical records for thousands of members. The position works under the specific instruction and direction of one or more higher level staff. Incumbents are regularly responsible for dealing professionally with confidential medical information while performing several aspects of assigned work. Specific tasks may include answering phones or making phone calls to provider offices, reviewing and manipulating lists of information in spreadsheets to identify trends/issues, producing correspondence, data entry, and otherwise relieving those supported of various administrative tasks or project management tasks for the HEDIS audit. Candidate must be comfortable with rapid data entry for sustained period of time throughout most of the work day. Work under general supervision.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Opportunity should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Kristin Kaiser at firstname.lastname@example.org
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis***
This position is being recruited for by Adecco's Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.