This Project Coordinator/Financial Analyst will be part of IT Transition Program Management Office (IT T-PMO). T-PMO is responsible for migrating IT Applications and Infrastructure. This role will be part of HRIS Migration workstream that is tasked to analyzing and migrating HRIS applications.
IT Project coordinator and financial analysis will be responsible for supporting the program manager with overall status tracking, operational governance, financial reporting and management dashboards utilized by IT to enable a productive and efficient operation and drive continuous improvement.
This role supports the processes for improved organizational effectiveness and executes the processes to create data correlations, data abstraction and reporting from our IT systems of record. (SAP and any other required tools). PC/ FA will be responsible for assisting program managers, project managers, service support and delivery leaders who act as cost center owners / project owners to develop their budgets, manage their forecasts, complete accruals, support deferability / capital needs, long range planning, contract analysis and analyze cost transparency/service costing across IT assets to drive better decisions and choices using the TBM (Technology Business Management) methodologies and frameworks.
Duties / Responsibilities:
* Manage, track and report on project activities in accordance with established schedules, milestones, and processes to ensure that all projects are well scoped, well documented, and completed on time and within budget from the project plan
* Prepare and disseminate project schedules and related documentation including a fully developed project plan, in a timely manner
* Report significant issues and risks in a timely manner to all project stakeholders.
* 5 years experience as a financial analyst
* 5 - 7 years experience as a project coordinator
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Visio, Outlook
* 3-5 years experience working in a SAAS environment
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.