Adecco is currently hiring for a Remote Project Coordinator located in Atlanta, GA! If you are desiring a career where you can work from home for a great company, then this is the position for you!
UHC HEDIS Operations combines talented individuals from many areas of quality, including HEDIS, CAHPS and Accreditation. Our goal is extraordinary performance that exceeds the expectations of the constituents, customers and members we serve.
In this position, you will work with the HEDIS Operations staff to assist with the 2017 data collection cycle.
The purposes of this role include, but are not limited to:
1. Market specific data collection efforts
2. Provider outreach
3. Medical record collection, identification and organization
The candidate must be technically savvy and must be able to work without distraction. This is a high production environment, and candidates must adhere to measured productivity requirements.
• Acts as contract employee to work a required 40 hours onsite weekly for a 6-month contract focused on HEDIS data collection efforts for 2017
• Performs duties as assigned by UHC Clinical Quality Manager(s), HEDIS Project Managers, or Regional HEDIS Managers for market specific annual data collection efforts
• Demonstrates effective professional verbal and written communication skills in a virtual environment and across time zones
• Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, and Word and similar applications
o Manages various data organized within Excel spreadsheets
o Possesses ability to separate and combine PDF medical records in Adobe Acrobat
• Conducts claims research, determining correct service location or verifying member history
• Performs provider outreach, verifying and confirming provider demographics & medical record requests, both by telephone and in writing
• Requests medical records and performs follow up of requests within HEDIS database tool
• Maintains HIPAA standards and confidentiality of protected health information
Shift Start/End Time: 8:00am-5:00pm in time zone as appropriate - Flex as necessary after training - Monday - Friday
• Ability to commit to entire 6-month timeframe with no (or minimal) absences
• Opportunity for OT mid-project to end of project
Required Qualifications/Skill Set:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Strong Communication Skills
o Ability to contact providers and request data independently, by telephone and in writing
o Experience and confidence with placing outbound phone calls
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Outlook, Word
• Solid research skills
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Results-driven independent worker and self-starter
• Comfortable working in a virtual environment and across time zones
• Comfortable working with laptop vs desktop
• Flexible; self-directed learning approaches and adaptability are key
• High level of organization skills, including attention to detail
• Able to accept direction, duties and changing priorities as assigned
Preferred Qualifications/Skill Set:
• Registered Health Information Technologist / RHIM candidates, or healthcare students
• Previous experience working in virtual environment
• Previous contractor experience
• Experience working with HEDIS
• Experience in claims / medical record review / medical billing / medical office
• Experience faxing from Microsoft Outlook and RightFax
• Experience with call centers
Testing of various skill sets/systems and technical capabilities ONSITE via contract employment agency if possible
• Testing scores available on resume
• Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
o Writing sample (questionnaire supplied by UHC to agency candidates) Data Entry
o Adobe Standard testing (separating, combining PDFs)
o Excel spreadsheet data manipulation
o Outlook email and calendar
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Opportunity should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Kristin Kaiser at email@example.com
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis***
This position is being recruited for by Adecco's Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled