Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This position is responsible for the development of basic performance contracting projects as well as performing tasks and functions associated with the development of complex of multiple projects of unlimited scope and size. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
In addition this position will require:
- Plan, organize, and participate in performing preliminary and detailed project development audits of basic performance contracting projects
- Participate in performing preliminary and detailed project development audits of complex projects of unlimited scope and size. Perform savings calculations and identify any risk associated with the projections
- Ensure savings projections are plausible and financial risk is identified.
- Define project scope and perform project estimates
- Ensure project estimates are accurate and the project scope is executable within the budget.
- May contribute to strategizing the sell of a project with the salesperson.
- May assist the sales team with sales strategies and presentations
- Prepare technical audit reports
- Develop projects that meet or exceed the divisional goals and objectives.
- Signature level authority as indicated by the Authorization Level Document.
- Knowledge of construction and subcontracting.
- Other duties may be assigned
· May contribute to regional strategic planning.
· Develop projects that meet or exceed the divisional goals and objectives.
· Lead the development of the technical relationship with the customer and work with them in assessing their needs and identifying their requirements for a project.
The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. An individual must meet the minimum requirements as listed in each Qualifications subsection. EDUCATION:
· Four-year degree or equivalent related work experience
Engineering or Construction Management degree is a plus EXPERIENCE:
· 2-4 years of related experience. SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Good to advanced understanding of Performance Contracting
· Advanced and strong understanding of Project Development, management, and the execution of project processes.
· Intermediate understanding of building systems and energy use
· Intermediate verbal and written communication skills including, but not limited to, the ability to listen effectively, and solicit input from others.
· Intermediate ability to use Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
· Excellent organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments, the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently, and the ability to manage resource procurement and utilization.
· Strong leadership skills including, team leading as required, or team membership as required.
· Intermediate employee training and mentoring skills PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
The majority of the work is sedentary. However, when performing job site visits the employee will encounter: moving over rough or uneven surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy to light items. Transporting of items such as laptop computers, tools, ladders and other heavy equipment; driving an automobile, etc. WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the primary duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
While performing the primary functions of the job, the employee is regularly exposed a general office environment. During periods of project site visits, the employee will be exposed to outside weather conditions as well as mechanical equipment rooms which could consist of confined spaces and loud noises. Employee may work in different environments while on various job sites. This job will require approximately 20-100% travel to project sites. Travel will occur through the use of an automobile or by airplane to destinations. Qualifications:
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.