A Project Engineer job in Albany, NY is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this position you will be directly responsible for the building of customized fire training equipment. You will be responsible for the full cycle of product development from design, deliverables, installation and commissioning of equipment. If you have an engineering background, fire safety and product design/development experience you should apply for this position. This is a direct hire role with salary based on experience.
Project Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Coordinate with engineering and support staff on drawing specifications
• Making adaptive and innovative technical solutions
• Day to day product troubleshooting
• Coordination with subcontractors to support installation
• Bachelor's Degree in Electronics or equivalent
• Three or more years of experience
• AutoCad Inventor knowledge
• Familiarity with international business practices
If you are interested in this Project Engineer job in Albany, NY then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Misti Vadnais at 518-612-6963 or by email at misti.vadnais @adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.