Location: Brecksville, Ohio
Posted: December 23, 2016
Reference ID: 1214356680
Modis Engineering is currently recruiting for a Project Engineer job opportunity located in the Cleveland, OH area. The Project or Mechanical Engineer will responsible for mechanical design of custom LED lighting solutions. Qualified candidates will have a BS degree in an Engineering discipline along with 2+ years of Engineering experience. This is a direct hire, full-time role with a growing, global illumination company with cutting-edge technology that is employee-focused. Position will include excellent salary, benefits, and a bonus program.
Project or Mechanical Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Mechanical design of custom LED lighting solutions
• Hands on optical test, evaluation and debugging of prototype and production components.
• Optical design and analysis of current and future concept programs.
• Perform analysis to develop design options or recommendations for LED systems and components.
• Work on a combination of engineering specialties covering more than one discipline.
• Plan and execute complex design and development projects.
• Report writing, data extrapolation and documentation.
• Work with limited supervision.
• BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related such as Electrical or Electro-Optical Engineering.
• 2+ of engineering experience.
• Skilled in the use of CAD, SolidWorks preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Knowledge of visible LED technology, applications and packaging is a plus.
• Experience with multiple rapid prototyping techniques.
• Self-starting and approachable, enthusiastic but practical in developing new technologies.
• Experience with machining or manufacturing technologies, electric circuits & PCB prototyping is desirable.
• Demonstrated strong project management skills and adherence to deadlines.
• Creativity - must be able to conceptualize numerous ways to achieve a design and review concepts in a team environment.
• Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and highly innovative, can do attitude, resourceful problem solver, comfortable in a fast moving and highly dynamic environment.
• Must be able to complete multiple tasks effectively, including work prioritization and program management to specifications, schedules and budgets in a results orientated environment.
If you are interested in this Project Engineer job opportunity in Cleveland, OH then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Kathy Becher at 216-328-5249 or Kathy.email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled