A Project Engineer job in Benicia, CA is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this position you will work on government, commercial and private sector construction projects supporting the Superintendent and Project Manager. You will have experience working with safety, developing project estimates, and updating the project schedule. You will be detail oriented with a positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
Project Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Participate in the development of the project estimate & associated negotiations
• Work with the Superintendent to obtain & setup the required yard & office equipment
• Submit weekly report to the owner containing project status
• Prepare set of red line As-Built drawings for the owner's archive
• Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent
• Strong written & verbal communications skills & manages time effectively
• 2 - 3 years of experience
• Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Microsoft Project & Excel
• Pass criminal background checks, MVR, and drug tests (post-employment and random testing)
If you are interested in this Project Engineer job in Bernicia, CA, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Deborah Douglas at 925-349-0302 or by email at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.