Project Engineer - Body ECU
Location: Northville, Michigan
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 2018596249
A Project Engineer in Northville, MI is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. In this role the candidate would be responsible for the ECU Application design and product development according to the customer requirements, related parts specifications and design policy. DIRECT HIRE!!!
Project Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Support and conduct product development activities in cooperation with management to ensure all project milestones are met.
• Support ECU team in creation of product roadmaps based on market, product and technical trends.
• Create HILs simulation models and test scripts.
• Support Drivetrain Engineering with automatic transmissions systems.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• 3-5 year's relevant experience in automotive industry.
• Embedded System Design is a plus.
• Must be willing to travel 5-15%.
If you are interested in this DIRECT HIRE Project Engineer job in Northville, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Charlene Bernat at Charlene.Bernat@Modis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled