Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Project Implementation Coordinator - Data Analyst job in Sacramento. This is a long term opportunity for someone who performs well and shows added value to the company. As Project Implementation - Data Analyst you will need strong communication skills and the ability to work with many various groups of people, including Sr. Leadership and Technical teams. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications below!
Position Summary: This position requires a great deal of data analysis and administrative tracking. Administrative responsibility to coordinate and host, participate in and manage meetings for various tasks such as fairness reviews or changes in the state¿s testing programs. A critical component of this position is the ability to synthesize meeting minutes into action items, assign those action items and follow-through to completion. Data Analysis is required to review information presented by internal (IT and other internal departments) and external sources (CDE) in an effort to resolve discrepancies such as in score or student information.
- Coordinate development of multiple project schedules and communication plans
- Support coordinating / communication across matrix
- Coordinate process for tracking service level delivery
- Identify process improvements
- Assist with managing budgets
- Tracking and monitoring monthly and annual budgets for assigned areas
- Coordination and monitoring of SLA fulfillment
Education, Certifications, or Special Licenses:
- Bachelor¿s degree equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
Relevant Years of Experience required:
- 1-3 years of experience project management coordination/support or project implementation tracking
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent Data Analysis skills required
- Comfort with various forms of technology ¿ including using apps, webcams, proprietary online software, understanding browser compatibility requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Project) and Adobe Suites
- Strong team orientation, project management, creative and analytical skills is required
- Demonstrated ability to operate within diverse cross-functional groups, including outside vendors is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required
- Experience with editing and/or creating basic online surveys is highly desirable.
- Strong administrative skills is required
- 25% travel is required.
- Writing sample required for review
Apply Now if you are interested in this Project Implementation Coordinator - Data Analyst job in Sacramento or any related opportunities with Adecco!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.