The Project Manager will be responsible for leading high profile Implementation Projects for our local and global customers. This successful candidate will be responsible to reduce cycle time across multiple processes, increase quality to enable American Express Global Business Travel in becoming the market leader in global implementations. The candidate will need to be able to collaborate with multiple key business units and external vendors to drive efficiencies, meet customer wants / needs and deliver on strategic business unit goals. In this role the candidate will need a full understanding of the end to end processes of business travel and all their systems. This candidate will need proven ability to run multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing deliverables to meet all their objectives. Required Skills/Qualifications
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
Key Competencies (but not limited to):
- 3+ years experience in collaborating and leading cross functional teams.
- 3+ years of Project Management experience.
- PMP Certification and/or PMI are assets.
- Proven Financial Acumen.
- Prefer client management, technology projects, and finance experience.
- Business Travel Industry required; call center industry knowledge highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Demonstrated ability to generate creative ideas and win/win solutions
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent relationship building, influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to perform in complex cross-functional, global, business environment and handle multiple tasks successfully.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, work well in a team environment, able to work in diverse environments and adhere to highest ethical standards.
- Excellent organizational skills - multitasking, advance planning and time management.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change.
- Strong active listening and facilitation skills.
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service Management
- Driving Results
United States>Florida>Virtual Location
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .
A little about us: