This position will report to the Manager Finance and HR Applications and will interact with other IS Business Process Teams, Business Process Owners and Representatives as well as other user groups to continuously improve the SAP functionality within the various business units. This is an experienced position in the ATEP-IT organization of Alcoa that requires proven project leadership experience, strong technical and functional expertise and an in-depth understanding of financial business processes. The principal challenges of this position are to participate in the development and implementation of new financial systems, technologies and solutions; to understand and direct others in supporting and enhancing existing systems and technologies. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as a Project Manager or Lead for the FTM Team on SAP implementations and roll outs.
- Partner with other IS Business Process Teams, Business Process Owners and Representatives to analyze, design, develop, unit/integration/regression/user acceptance test, document and deploy new functionality.
- Manage multiple projects including project estimates, status communications, and schedules; execute the plans including regular review with immediate supervisor; direct the day-to-day task execution for the project team.
- Successfully handle multiple projects, on time, on budget and exceeding customer expectations.
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer interaction in order to identify and recommend solutions to effectively and efficiently satisfy the information requirements of the business.
- Creates functional and technical specifications for change requests as necessary
- Provide daily support to ATEP accounting teams and other users of finance/cost information to identify and resolve functional or technical process issues.
- Maintain user level documentation and training materials for follow up support of the key business processes within SAP functional areas.
- Provides SAP end user training and knowledge transfer to key user community
- Pursue continuous learning consistent with the movement in job requirements, changes in technology, and changes in the organization
- Other duties as assigned.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.